Support from Centrelink

If you have questions about financial assistance from the Australian Government, you should start by speaking with the people at Centrelink.

Centrelink has a large network of offices across Australia in cities, regional centres and most rural towns. Visit the Services Australia website to find an office near you.

You can also register to receive online service from Centrelink. For more information, visit the Services Australia website or call 13 27 17 (if you are receiving a Disability Support Pension) or 13 28 50 (for all other callers).

Last updated: