Income support

Exchange of money between two people
Income support provides financial help while you look for work. You may be eligible for JobSeeker Payment, Youth Allowance or Disability Support Pension.
Centrelink will assess your eligibility for income support and decide which allowance or pension is right for your circumstances.
For more information, visit the Services Australia website.

Last updated: