Invitation: Unlocking Potential - resources and support to enable inclusive workplaces1 August 2018
A free seminar co-hosted by Monash University and JobAccess
Do you want to learn more about the potential of disability employment? Get the facts, get the support and make it happen in your workplace – register now for this free seminar hosted by JobAccess in collaboration with Monash University.
On Wednesday 12 September 2018, Monash University is co-hosting a free seminar for employers in collaboration with JobAccess:
- Get the facts: Learn about the strong business case for a diverse and inclusive workplace, offering low risk and high return
- Get the support: Tap into the wide range of free and expert support services provided by the Australian Government
- Get advice: Gain insights from employers and employees who have embraced and benefited from diversity
This interactive session will include presentations, panel discussions and opportunities for networking.
Learning and Teaching Building
19 Ancora Imparo Way
G31 - Ground Floor
Monash University Clayton Campus
Melbourne, VIC 3800
- 9.00 am – 9.20 am: Arrival and registration
- 9.20 am – 11.45 am: Seminar
- 11.45 am – 12.00 pm: Networking
Program: The full program with a list of guest speakers can be found below.
Register: Register online here
RSVP: Friday, 31 August 2018
Access: You will be asked to provide your access requirements during the registration process. Auslan interpreters, electronic copies of presentations, accessible parking or other services or adjustments are available on request.
For more information on the seminar, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gail Fernandes on 03 8102 8727.
You can also register for updates to receive regular e-news updates about disability employment.
- Keynote address
- Open for business: the benefits of an inclusive workplace and the support to get you there – Daniel Valiente-Riedl, General Manager, JobAccess
- Interactive panel discussion: disability and work: sharing stories on disability and the journey into the workforce
- Employer perspectives: local success stories
- Commitment to disability inclusion: Monash University
- Closing remarks
You will also learn more about how to get involved in AccessAbility Day, an Australian Government initiative that connects employers and jobseekers with disability to explore new possibilities in the workplace for one day.