Invitation: Driving Disability Employment Seminar7 March 2018
On Wednesday 11 April 2018, HealthShare NSW and eHealth NSW are co-hosting a free seminar for employers in collaboration with JobAccess:
- Get the facts: The strong business case for a diverse and inclusive workplace, offering low risk and high return
- Get the support: Tap into the wide range of free and expert support services provided by the Australian Government
- Make it happen: Hear from both employers and employees who have embraced and benefited from diversity and gather examples of good practice in disability employment to take back and implement in your own workplace
This interactive session will include presentations, panel discussions and opportunities for networking.
Location: Civic Pavilion on the Concourse, 409 Victoria Ave, Chatswood, NSW 2067.
Timing: 9am -11.30am (8.45am arrival for a 9am start), with networking opportunities from 11.30am-11.50am.
Program: A list of speakers can be found below.
Register online here. You will be asked to provide your access requirements during the registration process. Auslan interpreters, electronic copies of presentations, accessible parking or other services or adjustments are available on request. RSVP by 4 April 2018.
For more information on the seminar, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gail Fernandes on 03 8102 8727.
You can also Register for Updates to receive regular e-news updates about disability employment.
- Acknowledgement of Country - Lana Kelly, Aboriginal Workforce Leader, HealthShare NSW
- Welcome - Dan Hunter, Chief Executive Officer, HealthShare NSW
- All in a day’s work: from postie to podium - Don Elgin, MC and keynote speaker. Triple Paralympic medallist and athlete manager
- Open for business: the benefits of an inclusive workplace and the support to get you there, Daniel Valiente-Riedl, General Manager, JobAccess
- Interactive panel discussion: sharing real life experiences on inclusive workplace practices
- Reshaping language to drive inclusion at HealthShare NSW, Bronwyn Scott, Disability Employment Leader, HealthShare NSW & eHealth NSW
- Closing remarks - Thérèse Campbell, Group Manager, Government & Stakeholder Relations, Work Health Group