Invitation: Driving Disability Employment Breakfast Seminar19 May 2017
With over 2 million Australians of working age living with disability, more and more smart businesses see the strong case for inclusive employment practices to meet their business needs.
On 21 June 2017 Hays Specialist Recruitment is hosting a free breakfast seminar for employers in Melbourne - in collaboration with JobAccess. This is an opportunity to find out more about the benefits of employing people with disability, including:
- Learning how employing people with disability is low risk and high return
- Understanding how Australian Government support services work
- Meeting people who live and work with disability
- Hearing from employers who have embraced and benefited from diversity
- Gathering examples of good practice to take back to your workplace
- Connecting with the people and services that can help you on your way
The seminar will take place from 8.30am -11.00am (8.15am arrival for an 8.30am start), with networking opportunities from 11.00am-11.20am.
The location of the seminar is Level 2, RACV City Club, 501 Bourke Street Melbourne.
Access: You will be asked to provide your access requirements during the registration process. Audio description, Auslan interpreters, electronic copies of presentations, accessible parking or other services or adjustments are available on request.
To register your interest in attending this seminar, or find out how JobAccess can help your business email email@example.com or call Karla on 03 8102 8787.