COVID-19 update3 April 2020
The Department of Social Services has assessed and reviewed the JobAccess service operations with the view to minimise the spread and health risks associated with the novel coronavirus (also called COVID-19).
The safety and wellbeing of our staff, customers and stakeholders are of paramount importance. In light of this, JobAccess will operate remotely until further information is available.
During this time, JobAccess will continue to support jobseekers, employers and service providers with minimal impact on the high-quality, timely and expert advice the service has been offering since 2006.
- JobAccess Advice Line: The JobAccess Advice Line (1800 464 800) will operate as usual. You can also submit an Online Enquiry Form or send us an email, and an Adviser will respond within 24 business hours.
- The National Disability Recruitment Coordinator (NDRC):
- Vacancy service: The JobAccess Employer Engagement team will continue to deliver the vacancy service as usual.
- Employer partnerships: Your dedicated Professional Adviser will be in touch with regards to any scheduled face-to-face meetings, presentations, information sessions or training to discuss either postponement, or where possible, the options to deliver remotely.
- Seminars and events: As per advice by the Australian Government and State health authorities on events and large gatherings of people, seminars and events have been postponed. We are exploring alternative options to deliver events online and will share further advice as soon as available.
- Employment Assistance Fund (EAF): JobAccess will continue to manage and assess EAF applications as usual.
- Complaints Resolution and Referral Service (CRRS): The CRRS phone line (1800 880 052) will operate as usual. You can submit an Online Complaint Form or send us an email, and an Adviser will respond within 24 business hours.
- National Disability Abuse and Neglect Hotline (the Hotline): The Hotline phone line (1800 880 052) will operate as usual. You can also send us an email, and an Adviser will respond within 24 business hours.
JobAccess is regularly reviewing the Australian Government’s advice regarding COVID-19 and remains committed to providing you with the highest level of service and support.
As the current situation with COVID-19 is rapidly evolving, people with disability and carers can find information and accessible resources on the Department of Social Services website. You can also visit www.australia.gov.au for the most up-to-date information.