DES Service Guarantee
As your Disability Employment Services Provider:
- We will clearly explain to you what services you can receive, what we will do for you, and what you have to do, including how often we will meet.
- We will provide help for you to find and keep a job including contacting employers directly on your behalf about suitable jobs. This includes giving you ongoing support once you get a job, if you need it.
- We will treat you fairly and with respect, in line with the National Standards for Disability Services.
- We will be sensitive to your individual needs when helping you, including any impact that your disability, injury or health condition might have on your ability to find and keep a job. This could also include any parenting or caring responsibilities you might have.
- We will deliver services that are culturally appropriate.