Do you need to transfer to a new Disability Employment Services provider?  Find out more

National Customer Service Line

If you have a concern about your employment services Provider, you should raise it with your provider in the first instance. If you feel like you are unable to talk with your service provider, you can contact the Employment Services National Customer Service Line on 1800 805 260 (free call from land lines) or email


Last updated: