Resolving concerns

Sometimes a DES participant or their employer may have concerns about how the delivery of DES is supported.

Concerns should be discussed with the relevant DES provider in the first instance. Concerns can often be resolved by communicating the problem directly.

Concerns that cannot be resolved directly with the provider can be raised with one of the following independent services (free call from landlines):

Complaints Resolution and Referral Service (CRRS)
1800 880 052 - Contact the CRRS with complaints about the compliance of DES providers with the National Standards for Disability Services.

National Customer Service Line (NCSL)
1800 805 260 - Contact the NCSL with all other complaints about DES providers, or to request a transfer to another provider.

Concerns that cannot be resolved through one of these services can be raised with the Commonwealth Ombudsman.

More information about complaints and abuse hotlines, and support to contact these services.

Last updated: