Employers can host a jobseeker with disability (a participant) for one day in the week from Monday 26 to Friday 30 November 2018.
This is a wonderful opportunity to give a jobseeker an insight into a particular job or type of work, with no obligation to employ the participant after the placement.
AccessAbility Day provides an opportunity for your organisation to;
- learn more about working with jobseekers with disability
- promote and encourage an inclusive workplace
- access a talent pool of capable people who are keen to work
- learn more about free disability employment services and support available for employers.
An employer can host as many participants across as many job types as they are able to provide within their organisation. However, each participant can only be placed in each workplace for one day.
Show your support
Promote your involvement in AccessAbility Day to your employees, stakeholders and customers with the following resources:
- posters, web badges, email banners, social media posts
- article in organisation’s newsletter