Your role in AccessAbility Day
DES providers have an important role in AccessAbility Day by raising awareness, encouraging participation and once registered, working with employers and participants to match them as best as possible.
Your expertise in employment and the disability sector will be valuable in helping employers and participants prepare for their placement.
All DES providers are “required to provide AccessAbility Day Services” in accordance with Clause 96 of the Disability Employment Services Grant Agreement (the Grant). The AccessAbility Day DES Provider Guide supports the Grant in providing further directions on the delivery of AccessAbility Day.
- Disability Employment Services (DES) Provider Guide
- Disability Employment Services Grant Agreement effective 1 July 2018
- Disability Employment Services ESSWeb System instructions to register jobseeker
Show your support
View our promotional resources for:
- posters, web badges, email banners, social media posts
- article for organisation’s newsletter